Using the proven H10-13.4 chassis this model has a coil cord with single U/174 NATO plug for helicopter operations.
Headsets - Standard Passive Noise Attenuation, David Clark
Comes with Helicopter attachments.
Widely viewed as the industry standard, the H10-13.4 is arguably the world’s most popular general aviation headset.
• Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
• New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
• Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
• Reduced headband force
• Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
• Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
• Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
• Moulded coil cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
• 5-year Guarantee
• FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
• Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards • Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
Thanks for your question. We will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.