Seven Oceans emergency food rations provide a balanced diet for survival at sea. Approved world-wide for use on board lifeboats and life rafts. The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 14 different languages. Halal Certified and are also suitable for home and office survival kits
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5,5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Short product description
Consumed directly from the packet.
Each 500 g pack
- 9 bars of 55.6 g and 250 kcal each
- 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
Vacuum packed in air- and watertight 3 layer alufoil in a strong water repellent box.
Contains optimal ratio of balanced nutrition to volume. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® Emergency Ration consists of compressed food tablets of
approx. 27.8 g each.
Each unit (500 g net) contains 18 tablets packed in 9 bars with grease-proof paper.
The 9 bars are packed under vacuum in air- and watertight alu-foil.
This unit is protected by a water-repellent cardboard box.
Shelf life is typically five years unconditionally from the manufacturing date.